Design style and talent are not age, area, or gender specific. For decades, Lovelace Interiors has exemplified a dedication to the principles and elements of good design in projects from coast to coast. Our interior designers and home decorators are capable of interpreting the elements of your personal style and lifestyle needs into a interior design that will always make you feel at home. Once the pioneer of an Emerald Coast interior design look that is classic, timeless and functional for coastal living, today Lovelace Interiors continues to bring life and style to home interiors locally and nation-wide.
President and Owner of Lovelace Interiors, Licensed Interior Designer Susan Lovelace’s work has been published in Architectural Digest; Showcase of Interior Design; Veranda; Florida Trend; Gifts and Decorative Accessories; Home Furnishings Today; Florida Design; Comfort Colors; Southern Living and Coastal Living; and Retail Ideas.
Five reasons to choose Lovelace Interiors for your next furniture purchase or interior design project:
- Licensed Interior Design Firm: Lovelace Interiors is one of the few licensed interior design firms on the Emerald Coast.
- Professional and Complimentary Design service: Lovelace offers complimentary design consultation with the purchase of furniture.
- Voted Best: Lovelace Interiors has been voted “Best Interior Designer” on the Emerald Coast for six of the last seven years.
- Published Designers: Lovelace Interiors designs have graced the pages of Architectural Digest, Veranda, Florida Design and more. Lovelace’s work at the 2004 Southern Living Idea House was even featured on the cover of Southern Living Magazine. Lovelace Interiors has also designed two Idea Houses for Coastal Living Magazine.
- Reputation: The Lovelace family has been designing homes in the Destin area and across the country for over 20 years, and it is our goal is to make sure you are 100% satisfied.