About Lovelace Interiors
Lovelace Interiors for decades has exemplified dedication to the principles and elements of design projects from coast to coast. Our interior designers interpret your style of living into a design plan that will always make you feel at home. We have been the Emerald Coast’s pioneers for timeless and functional interior design. Today, the Lovelace design firm continues to bring life and style to home interiors locally and nation-wide.
Five reasons to choose Lovelace Interiors for your next furniture purchase or interior design project:
- Licensed Interior Design Firm: Lovelace Interiors is one of the few licensed interior design firms on the Emerald Coast.
- Professional and Complimentary Design service: Lovelace offers complimentary design consultation with the purchase of furniture.
- Voted Best: Lovelace Interiors has been voted “Best Interior Designer” on the Emerald Coast for six of the last seven years.
- Published Designers: Lovelace Interiors designs have graced the pages of Architectural Digest, Veranda, Florida Design and more. Lovelace’s work at the 2004 Southern Living Idea House was even featured on the cover of Southern Living Magazine. Lovelace Interiors has also designed two Idea Houses for Coastal Living Magazine.
- Reputation: The Lovelace family has been designing homes in the Destin area and across the country for over 20 years, and it is our goal is to make sure you are 100% satisfied.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- Finest on the Emerald Coast – Winner, Interior Design Store: 2019
- ARTS Awards – Retailers Finalist, Furniture Store: 2018, 2017
- Best of the Emerald Coast – Best Interior Design Firm: 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2010, 2007, 2006
- Best of the Emerald Coast – Best Interior Designer/ASID (Susan Lovelace): 2008, 2006
- Best of Houzz – Client Satisfaction: 2018, 2017
- Best of Houzz – Design: 2017, 2016
- Houzz Badges: 100K Ideabook Saves, Houzz Influencer, Recommended on Houzz